Employer reference: REF742B
Bluestone Mortgages is a fast growing, dynamic, customer focussed, complex credit lender, focused on supporting disenfranchised customers to achieve their dreams of home ownership. We are on a mission to become the best complex credit lender in the UK and we’re looking for people who are passionate about supporting customers. As well as people who are ambitious, creative and resourceful to help us grow and support an ever increasing demand for our products and services.
We balance technology with personable and empathic people to create a powerful force in the intermediary mortgage market, utilising a holistic approach to assessing our customers' circumstances to ensure we give credit where credit is due.
If you’re willing to roll up your sleeves, contribute to new ideas and believe anything is possible, you’re our kind of person!
The Role & Responsibilities
The role will be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities from intermediary relationships within a defined territory. You will be expected to be a day to day contact for intermediaries in your territory and deliver agreed business targets, including the provision of a high level of service to all intermediaries. The role will be predominantly telephone based in the London office, however, will occasionally be expected to travel from time to time.
- Deliver agreed mortgage application, completion and associated activity targets through the provision of face to face and telephone support
- Meet agreed phone activity & task management targets
- Provide support and guidance to intermediaries on complex lending requests and utilise internal departments to ensure consistency of outcomes
- Deliver professional communication with all intermediaries
- Contribute to product development by sharing ideas in order to generate new business through communications with line management and other key stakeholders
- Provide reports, updates and recommendations to Line Manager and other colleagues as appropriate
- Represent Bluestone at industry events such as roundtable meetings
- Knowledge of the mortgage market is desirable
- Strong communication and presentations skills are essential
- Proven previous experience working in a sales or account management role is essential
- Proven experience working in a mortgage specific business development role is desirable